Brake System Flush
Like most fluids in your vehicle, brake fluid has a recommended service interval as well. Components like the rubber in the valves in the master cylinder, calipers and wheel cylinders deteriorate over time and the debris ends up in your brake fluid. The brake fluid begins to break down and become contaminated causing excessive moisture and rust in the braking system. This heat and moisture causes corrosion and oxidation on your vehicle’s brake components which could result in brake failure. A brake system flush keeps your vehicle’s brakes operating smoothly. Schedule your next brake system flush online here.
What We Do
ServiceONE Automotive’s brake system flush will keep your vehicle’s brakes operating smoothly. Our flush process removes air and moisture from the brake lines and flushes the old contaminated fluid with new fluid for a more efficient and safer braking system.
- Gradual loss of brake function
- Spongy brake pedal
- Corrosion of brake components
- Cleans varnish from the brake system
- Removes air from the brake lines
- Prevents corrosion in brake system
- Replaces contaminated brake fluid with new DOT4 brake fluid
- More responsive and quieter brakes
- Smoother stopping
- Increased vehicle safety