Did you know that our ASE certified technicians at ServiceONE Automotive are experts in providing brake checks and repairs? At ServiceONE Automotive, we want you to be confident in your brakes so that you can drive easy, knowing you and your family are safe on the road. Properly working brakes are essential to vehicle safety and reliability. Our ASE certified technicians are specially trained to maintain, repair and replace your brake system to help ensure that they are working as efficiently and effectively as originally designed.
Why Is It Needed?
Brake pads, shoes, drums and rotors are made of materials that wear down from heat and friction. The brake’s hydraulic components including the calipers, wheel cylinders and brake lines/hoses also wear down. It is important to have your brakes checked at least once a year to keep them working properly and avoid costly repairs.
- Squeaking, squealing or grinding when brake pedal is applied
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS) light is illuminated
- Vehicle pulls to one side when braking
- Continuous squeak or chirping sound that stops when brakes are applied
- Shuddering or vibration in your steering wheel when brake pedal is applied
- Brake pedal feels soft, spongy or hard
- Brakes require more pressure to stop the vehicle
- Brake pedal travels to the floorboard
- Burning metal odor
- Brake fluid leaks around the wheels or engine compartment
Our Service Includes
- Thorough inspection of your vehicle’s braking system to ensure proper function of all brake components
- Diagnose any problems our technician identifies
- Replace brake pads/shoes as necessary
- Resurface brake rotors/drums
- Repack wheel bearings (if applicable)
- Lubricate all brake components
- Replace wheel cylinders (if necessary)
- Check brake master cylinder and power booster